Dex Premium Lubricants, headquartered at Galvanibaan 2, 3439 MG Nieuwegein, the Netherlands (hereinafter 'Dex Premium Lubricants', 'we', 'us', 'our') believes your privacy is important and is committed to protecting your personal data in accordance with this Policy and applicable privacy laws.
Dex Premium Lubricants is the data controller for the processing of personal data through this website. Data control means that Dex Premium Lubricants, together or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of processing your personal data. This Policy provides information on how we collect, use and protect your personal data that you provide to us when visiting our websites and pages on social media, using our apps or contacting us. Generally, you can visit Dex Premium Lubricants on the Internet without telling us who you are or providing any personal information about yourself. However, there are times when we may need information from you to better serve you.
Acceptance of this Policy and Consent
The use of this website is subject to this Policy. By providing us with personal data, you understand and consent to the collection, processing, international transfer and use of this data. Where required by applicable law, we will seek your explicit consent. You can always object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes or withdraw previously granted consent for a specific purpose by following the instructions in the "What are your rights?" section.
Which personal data do we collect?
We may use the following personal data:
For what purposes do we use your personal data?
- contact information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, prefix, company information, position, mailing address, telephone numbers, email address or other addresses that allow us to send you messages; IP address, username, and registration information you provide on our website;
- relationship information that helps us do business with you, such as the types of products and services that may interest you, contact and product preferences, languages, marketing preferences, and demographics;
- transactional information about how you interact with us, including purchases, inquiries, customer account information, order and contract information, delivery details, billing and financial details, tax details, transaction and correspondence history, and information about how you use our website;
- education and work experience information, in connection with a job opening at Dex Premium Lubricants, for which you wish to be considered;
- security and compliance information that helps us safeguard our interests, including information for conflict checks, fraud prevention and internal verification, as well as information necessary for the security of our premises, such as visual recordings.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- website improvement: maintaining, adapting and improving the website;
- managing our relationship: managing our ongoing relationship with you, including interacting with you;
- fulfilling your orders and requests and providing other services related to your requests;
- marketing: promotional offers related to Dex Premium Lubricants products and services;
- business needs: managing our business needs, such as account management, product development, contract management, corporate governance, audit, and legal compliance.
We may collect and process your personal data based on the following legal reasons:
Who has access to your personal data?
- Your explicit and informed consent;
- the performance of a contract with you;
- The legitimate interests of Dex Premium Lubricants, which are our usual business activities.
We never share your personal data for commercial purposes with third parties. However, we may share your personal data with third parties:
- Third parties: a third party is a natural or legal person, agency or processor that provides and performs services on our behalf and acts on our behalf. We may make personal data available to these third parties to perform these services and functions. Any processing of that personal data will be on our instructions in line with the original purposes.
- Legal obligations: we may also make personal data about individuals available to public or judicial Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
verification, as well as information necessary for the security of our premises, such as visual recordings.
- Mergers and acquisitions: personal information may be transferred to a party that acquires some or all of the stock of Dex Premium Lubricants or its business in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, dissolution or other business transfer.
Dex Premium Lubricants may transfer your personal data to entities in countries outside the EEA, which do not provide adequate protection or personal data. In such cases, we will ensure that your personal data receives an appropriate level of protection, such as binding corporate rules, standard contractual clauses or the EU/Swiss American privacy shield frameworks.
How do we protect your data?
We apply appropriate technical, physical, and organizational measures reasonably designed to protect personal information, such as access control and backup procedures.
How long do we retain your data?
The time periods for which we keep your personal information depends on the purposes for which we use it. Dex Premium Lubricants will retain your data for as long as you are a registered subscriber or user of our products or if we have another business purpose for doing so and then no longer than is required or permitted by law, reasonably necessary for internal reporting and reconciliation purposes or to provide you with feedback or information you may request.
What are your rights?
You have the right to request from Dex Premium Lubricants access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing in relation to you or to object to the processing, as well as the right to data portability. You may also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. We may reject requests where they are unreasonable, jeopardize the privacy of others, or where access is not required by applicable law.
You may send the above request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
What about links to other sites?
Our website contains links to other sites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our website and to review the privacy statement of each site they visit. This Policy applies only to information collected by our website.
Modification of this Policy
We may change this Policy at any time without notice. We encourage you to check this page periodically. Any changes to this Policy will become effective when we make the revised Policy available through the web.